Advanced Augmented Reality Apps
As the market for augmented reality continues to grow, the demand for specialized AR skills means huge job potential for those who get in on the ground floor. In this 8-week course, you will get a full immersion into the AR industry while learning the fundamentals of designing AR applications for smartphones. Hands-on projects put you in the mindset of a working developer as you prototype and pitch your AR apps. Learn technical coding skills and practical industry applications that you can leverage in any project or professional goal.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop basic AR applications for iOS and/or Android using Unity.
- Design and implement multi-person AR experiences.
- Build AR camera filters for social applications (i.e., Facebook or Snapchat).
- Apply techniques for demoing and presenting AR applications.
- Determine whether AR technologies are appropriate for a given use case.
Columbia College Chicago Online
Columbia College Chicago Online delivers an engaging curriculum to lifelong learners anywhere in the world. We are committed to providing high-quality educational experiences to develop the necessary skills to launch or grow a sustainable career in today’s demanding marketplace. Our...
Course Introduction - Advanced Augmented Reality Apps
Find out more about this Advanced Augmented Reality Apps course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team