Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Quantitative Intuition: Making Smarter Decisions with Imperfect Information - 3-Day Course
Business leaders and their teams make hundreds to thousands of decisions everyday and they face an abundance of data and information everyday. By improving the analytical skills and tools of your team, they can make decipher the meaningful information from the clutter. The real challenge for executives is to manage their team in an increasingly analytical environment and ti improve their ability to effectively extract, compile and synthesize imperfect information to aid them in making smarter decisions.
This course teaches participants to take incomplete information and to use it to make bold decisions through precision questioning and business acumen driven my pattern recognition.
- Learn how to gather, understand, and find value in data across the business continuum.
- Develop a set of pragmatic communication techniques.
- Become proficient in extracting meaningful insights.
- Return to your organization with the competencies to make more informed decisions and lead change.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for executives of all levels in all facets of business (e.g. consulting, marketing, strategy, product management, and finance) who wish to equip themselves with pragmatic skills to be successful leaders and business drivers in our data-driven world through precision questioning and quantitative intuition™.
- Precision Questioning
- Understand your biases
- Discover why asking the right questions can lead to more successful decisions than having the right answers
- Learn how to ask data-driven questions
- Pattern Recognition
- Learn how to evaluate data integrity
- Disentangle the squiggly line from a meaningful pattern
- Consider customer needs
- Master the art of guesstimating – the Fermi method
- Parallel Processing and Delivery
- Pinpoint actions and growth opportunities
- Create richer data-driven dialogue
- Understand the difference between summary and synthesis
- Utilize effective data visualization and 3D Storytelling
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, you will earn three days towards a Certificate with select alumni and tuition benefits.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Quantitative Intuition course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team