Personal Leadership and Success (Online)Columbia Business School Executive Education
Personal Leadership and Success (Online)
Over the last few decades, top-tier strategy consulting firms have cultivated a unique set of skills that consistently help them deliver high-impact solutions to complex strategic issues. Driving Strategic Impact trains participants in how to drive strategic impact for their organizations and their clients, through a combination of tools, frameworks, role-plays, and case studies. It is organized along the four phases of strategic problem solving: (i) Developing a Clear Understanding of Your Problem, (ii) Creating a Strategy Development Roadmap, (iii) Analyzing Data to Draw Strategic Conclusions, and (iv) Developing High-Impact Recommendations.
This program is based on the popular Driving Strategic Impact class taught by Prof. Hitendra Wadhwa at Columbia Business School, offered additionally as a 3-day Executive Education program at the Columbia University campus in New York City.
Join us for Driving Strategic Impact if you want to improve your effectiveness in solving strategy problems and becoming a trusted advisor for colleagues and clients.
What You Will Learn
- The impact your inner environment has on your success
- Your current level of mastery over different aspects of your inner environment and how it compares with top performers
- A deeper understanding of your core values and how to align your day-to-day behavior and priorities with these values
- Scientifically validated principles, tools, and techniques for how to approach your highest potential in life and leadership by developing your self along the five pillars
- Personal reflections, group discussions, and applications of personal leadership techniques
Who should attend?
The Personal Leadership & Success program is designed for executives at all levels who are searching for practical techniques to gain greater success in their professional and personal lives through an enhanced understanding and mastery over their inner environment.
This Columbia-IPL Executive Program allows you, over a 12-week timeframe, to build a broader personal leadership competency.
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Time Required: 3 hours per week
- Self-paced, high-quality video lectures
- Online reflections and discussion
- Opportunity to interact with a global community of executive participants
- IPL’s proprietary myPL mobile learning platform for convenient on-the-go access
- Certificate of Completion (Executive Program) from the Institute for Personal Leadership & Columbia Business School Executive Education.
- Access to the IPL toolbox – tools, templates, and frameworks
*Earn one day of credit toward the Certificate in Business Excellence upon completion of the program.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
About Columbia Business School Executive Education
Columbia Business School Executive Education
Columbia Business School Executive Education provides executives from across industries and sectors with the tools, frameworks, and learning needed to lead and excel. Designed for high-impact business leaders, our offerings include over 50 non-degree, open-enrollment programs in leadership, strategy, finance, and marketing...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...