Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Personal Leadership and SuccessColumbia Business School Executive Education
Personal Leadership and Success - 3-Day Course
Often, leadership is approached in terms of your ability to understand and direct your external environment which includes events, people and organizations. Personal Leadership and Success is of the view that one needs to develop another dimension of leadership, one that consists of the ability to direct and understand your internal environment, i.e. motivations, goals, emotions and mindsets.
This three-day course integrates recent findings in neuroscience, psychology and cognitive behaviour therapy with an exploration of the inner lives of iconic achievers such as Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Ghandi and Abraham Lincoln.
- Understand their current level of mastery over different aspects of their inner environment and how it compares with top performers.
- Learn what impact their internal environment has on their success.
- Discover practical techniques to cultivate a winner's mindset that will allow them to perform at their optimum.
- Implement techniques that further develop their personal leadership skills.
- Personal reflections, group discussions and applications of personal leadership techniques.
- Find ways to turn personal and organizational adversities into unique value-creating opportunities.
- Gain a deeper understanding of their core values and how to align their day-to-day behavior and priorities with these values.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all levels of executives.
Please contact Columbia Business School for detailed course contents.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, you will earn three days towards a Certificate with select alumni and tuition benefits.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Personal Leadership and Success course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team