Leading Strategic Growth and Change - 5-day course
Leading Strategic Growth and Change is a five-day program focused on the process of finding opportunities, launching new ventures, and leading necessary organizational changes to revitalize an organization.
Participants learn how to thrive in rapidly changing and highly uncertain environments, gain insight into a current pressing change initiative within their own organization, and immediately begin to apply the learning to make rapid progress on the issue.
If you have ever worried about how to drive new growth or how to make a change initiative successful, you will enjoy the insights developed in this course.
Who should attend?
Leading Strategic Growth and Change is designed for upper- to senior-level executives who seek significant growth opportunities for their organizations.
- Introduction to MarketBusting, a structured approach to identifying growth opportunities via five 'lenses'
- Change the customers' experience
- Reconfigure products and services
- Change your business model
- Take advantage of industry shifts
- Identify entirely new markets
- Learn to avoid the most dangerous biases that can have a negative impact on your decisions under uncertainty
- Learn to improve your intuition
- Think Wrong Workshop, an immersion day on Design Thinking showing you how to unfreeze your thinking about a major challenge you are currently facing
- Learn the 3 leadership roles that are essential to growth
- Real options reasoning
- Creating an opportunity portfolio
- Learn to manage high assumption: knowledge ratio situations
- Learn the principles of intelligent failure
- Creating the conditions for effective organizational transformation
- Discovery Driven Planning, including an experiential simulation exercise
- Identify in advance the most likely situations in which your project will be delayed or encounter resistance; apply this idea to personal cases
- Learn simple and powerful ways to confront organizational politics and use them for positive purposes
- Learn from a 'living case' what mistakes were made and how you can avoid making the same mistakes in undertaking large-scale change
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Optional session on the utilization of sophisticated modeling and simulation techniques in conjunction with discovery driven planning
- Disengagement – how to gracefully shut down a project or end a business
- Nominated topics, in which participants propose the topics for discussion
- Action planning for return
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Leading Strategic Growth and Change course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team