Implementing Winning Strategies - 4-day course
In today’s dynamic world, the old static planning methods no longer work. The key to success is to create an adaptive enterprise capable of generating winning strategies and renewing those strategies as the environment changes.
Implementing Winning Strategies offers a set of practical tools to achieve this kind of organizational agility. The program introduces you to the Strategic Learning Process, a unique 4-step model which has been battle tested and is being applied successfully by many global companies and not-for-profit organizations to create and implement winning strategies repeatedly over time.
Who should attend?
Implementing Winning Strategies is designed for executives of all levels responsible for strategic planning, with primary responsibility for making the changes necessary to enable effective execution of strategy, or those with P&L responsibility who seek to become more strategic in their thinking.
- Understanding the universal forces of change and their implications
- Overview of Strategic Learning: Comparison with other methods of strategy
- Winning at insight through your Situation Analysis
- Making strategic choices and developing your Winning Proposition and Key Priorities
- Driving your economic engine
- Mobilizing the power of organizational alignment
- Mastering the Golden Rules for Effective Implementation
- Leading change and renewal
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Implementing Winning Strategies course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team