Global Banking Program: Fintech, Digital, and Analytics
The banking and financial sectors are witnessing profound changes driven by innovations in technology, regulatory reforms disruptive business models and rising expectations from digitally-empowered consumers. In particular, technological innovation has transformed the financial services industry at an accelerated pace, and further disruption in the future is almost a certainty. The new generation of financial technology — or fintech — business models are affecting many realms of consumer financial services, such as mobile payments, crypto-currencies, foreign exchange, marketplace (online) lending, saving and investing, financial consulting (robo-advisers), and health and life insurance.
It’s imperative for organizations who operate in these sectors to understand and embrace these changes to continue to thrive in this new disruptive landscape. The objective of this program is to provide participants with an understanding of the economic and technological forces driving this change and to learn how to harness them in a responsible way. The Global Banking Program will provide executives with a broad understanding of global markets, strategic management, fintech, digital transformation, and customer strategy.
Program Partner: Eruditus Executive Education is the program partner for Columbia Business School’s Global Banking Program.
The course it divided into 3 modules:
- Module 1: March 25 - March 29, 2019 (New York)
- Module 2: June 17 - June 21, 2019 (London)
- Module 3: August 19 - August 23, 2019 (New York)
Who should attend?
The program is designed for participants from large or medium-sized banking and financial services companies or fintech startups. The program will help talented leaders prepare to take on larger, critical roles within the banking and fintech industries. All the key elements of the program experience — the professors, the content, peer interactions, and application exercises etc. — are designed specifically for executives with:
- A minimum of 10+ years of work experience
- International experience preferred
- An urgent agenda for change
- Confident fluency in written and spoken English
The Global Banking Program is an intensive six-months, multi-modular program that prepares global executives to innovate new technologies and business models and lead transformation in the banking and financial services industries. In class sessions take place in New York and London with virtual sessions in between.
- Banks and Fintech Integration
- Block Chain
- Crypto- Currencies and Implications
- Fino and Correspondent Banking
- Telecom Companies and Banks
- Fintech and Regulations
- Cyber – Security & Privacy
Strategy and Execution
- Leading Strategic Change
- Value Investing
- Asset – Liability Management
- Strategic Thinking & Execution in Banking and Financial Services
- Credit Analysis
- Risk Management:
- a) Customer/Credit/Market
- b) Climate Risk & Financing
- Global Economic Environment
- Market Microstructure
- Capital Markets – Debt & Sovereign
- Market Making/Dark Pools
- Data-driven Credit Modelling
- Textual Analysis of Big Data/Insights
- Digital Transformation in Banking and Financial Services
- Consumer Banking
- Customer Experience
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Wealth Management -Family Offices
- Psychology of Consumer Finance
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Global Banking Program: Fintech, Digital, and Analytics course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team