Global Banking Program: Fintech, Digital, and AnalyticsColumbia Business School Executive Education
Global Banking Program: Fintech, Digital, and Analytics
The banking and financial sectors are witnessing profound changes driven by innovations in technology, regulatory reforms disruptive business models and rising expectations from digitally-empowered consumers. In particular, technological innovation has transformed the financial services industry at an accelerated pace, and further disruption in the future is almost a certainty. The new generation of financial technology — or fintech — business models are affecting many realms of consumer financial services, such as mobile payments, crypto-currencies, foreign exchange, marketplace (online) lending, saving and investing, financial consulting (robo-advisers), and health and life insurance.
It’s imperative for organizations who operate in these sectors to understand and embrace these changes to continue to thrive in this new disruptive landscape. The objective of this program is to provide participants with an understanding of the economic and technological forces driving this change and to learn how to harness them in a responsible way. The Global Banking Program will provide executives with a broad understanding of global markets, strategic management, fintech, digital transformation, and customer strategy.
Program Partner: Eruditus Executive Education is the program partner for Columbia Business School’s Global Banking Program.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
The program is designed for participants from large or medium-sized banking and financial services companies or fintech startups. The program will help talented leaders prepare to take on larger, critical roles within the banking and fintech industries. All the key elements of the program experience — the professors, the content, peer interactions, and application exercises etc. — are designed specifically for executives with:
- A minimum of 10+ years of work experience
- International experience preferred
- An urgent agenda for change
- Confident fluency in written and spoken English
The Global Banking Program is an intensive six-months, multi-modular program that prepares global executives to innovate new technologies and business models and lead transformation in the banking and financial services industries. In class sessions take place in New York and London with virtual sessions in between.
- Banks and Fintech Integration
- Block Chain
- Crypto- Currencies and Implications
- Fino and Correspondent Banking
- Telecom Companies and Banks
- Fintech and Regulations
- Cyber – Security & Privacy
Strategy and Execution
- Leading Strategic Change
- Value Investing
- Asset – Liability Management
- Strategic Thinking & Execution in Banking and Financial Services
- Credit Analysis
- Risk Management:
- a) Customer/Credit/Market
- b) Climate Risk & Financing
- Global Economic Environment
- Market Microstructure
- Capital Markets – Debt & Sovereign
- Market Making/Dark Pools
- Data-driven Credit Modelling
- Textual Analysis of Big Data/Insights
- Digital Transformation in Banking and Financial Services
- Consumer Banking
- Customer Experience
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Wealth Management -Family Offices
- Psychology of Consumer Finance
Course delivery details
- Online Coursework (January 2021–March 2021) - Online module
- Module 1 (March 29–April 2, 2021) - New York City
- Project work (April–May 2021) - Live online
- Module 2 (June 21–25, 2021) - London
- Project work (June–August 2021) - Live online
- Module 3 (September 20–24, 2021) - New York City
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
About Columbia Business School Executive Education
Columbia Business School Executive Education
Columbia Business School Executive Education provides executives from across industries and sectors with the tools, frameworks, and learning needed to lead and excel. Designed for high-impact business leaders, our offerings include over 50 non-degree, open-enrollment programs in leadership, strategy, finance, and marketing...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...