Driving Strategic Impact Executive Program (Online)
Over the last few decades, top-tier strategy consulting firms have cultivated a unique set of skills that consistently help them deliver high-impact solutions to complex strategic issues. Driving Strategic Impact trains participants in how to drive strategic impact for their organizations and their clients, through a combination of tools, frameworks, role-plays, and case studies. It is organized along the four phases of strategic problem solving: (i) Developing a Clear Understanding of Your Problem, (ii) Creating a Strategy Development Roadmap, (iii) Analyzing Data to Draw Strategic Conclusions, and (iv) Developing High-Impact Recommendations.
This program is based on the popular Driving Strategic Impact class taught by Prof. Hitendra Wadhwa at Columbia Business School, offered additionally as a 3-day Executive Education program at the Columbia University campus in New York City.
Join us for Driving Strategic Impact if you want to improve your effectiveness in solving strategy problems and becoming a trusted advisor for colleagues and clients.
What You Will Learn
- Get client/organizational support for strategic initiatives
- Concretely define the scope of a strategy project
- Develop a well-structured strategic problem-solving roadmap
- Align with key stakeholders
- Rapidly move to the core issues to focus your problem-solving effort
- Efficiently gather the right information to build a relevant fact base
- Extract information from internal and external sources
- Synthesize data to drive key conclusions
- Develop high-impact recommendations
- Put your new learnings into practice on real-life strategy cases
- Manage strategy projects for maximum impact
Who should attend?
The Driving Strategic Impact program is designed for executives of all levels who are looking to improve your effectiveness in solving strategy problems and in becoming a trusted advisor for colleagues and clients.
This Columbia-IPL Executive Program allows you, over a 12-week timeframe, to build a broader personal leadership competency.
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Time Required: 3 hours per week
- Self-paced, high-quality video lectures
- Online reflections and discussion
- Opportunity to interact with a global community of executive participants
- IPL’s proprietary myPL mobile learning platform for convenient on-the-go access
- Certificate of Participation from the Institute for Personal Leadership & Columbia Business School Executive Education.
- Access to the IPL toolbox – tools, templates, and frameworks
*Earn one day of credit toward the Certificate in Business Excellence upon completion of the program.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Driving Strategic Impact (Online) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team