Digital Marketing Strategy: Customers, Planning, and ROI
The marketing paradigm has been transformed by the prolific rise in digital technologies. Today's marketers have to deal with a proliferation of social media channels, an explosion of new digital tools, and the growing power of the connected consumer. Marketers must be capable of planning, implementing and measuring the impact of digital strategies that are suitable for today's customers. These strategies need to be integrated with their traditional marketing and business goals.
The course focuses on how marketers can access digitally capable audiences, nurture deep customer relationships, and affect the digital path to purchase. The course looks at case studies for b2b and b2c industries.
- Evaluate the key technologies and digital tools available for marketing.
- Learn how to develop analytics to measure the impact and ROI of digital marketing.
- Understand your customers’ digital path to purchase.
- Understand how to use mobile and customized media to target customers more effectively.
- Leverage social media for customer acquisition and retention.
- Produce and curate relevant content to build customer relationships.
- Understand how to manage brand risk and set guidelines and expectations for online conversations.
- Create strategies to collaborate with customers to drive innovation and insights.
- Know how to integrate digital marketing with your offline strategies and traditional media.
- Be able to determine the skill sets required for your own digital initiatives.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for mid- and upper-level executives responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy in b2b and b2c companies. It also is well suited for executives who develop or lead digital marketing for client companies.
- From Mass Marketing to Customer Networks: Re-Thinking the Marketing Funnel
- Access Strategy: Mobile, Local, in the Cloud, and On-Demand
- Engage Strategy: Creating and Curating Content as a Marketing Tool
- Connect Strategy: Mining Social Media Conversations for Insights and Influence
- Collaborate Strategy: Contests, Contribution, Crowd Funding, and Open Platforms
- Best Practices for Brands on Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and More
- Making Digital Matter: Metrics, ROI, and Agile Modeling
- The Digital Advertising Mix: Search, Display, E-mail, Video – Using Each and Measuring Impact
- Lessons from Brand Failures in Digital Marketing
- Emerging Technologies: What's New on the Horizon and the Opportunities for Marketers
- A Five-Step Process for Planning and Executing Digital Marketing Strategies
Please contact Columbia Business School for more detailed course contents.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion of this program, you will earn three days towards a Certificate with select alumni and tuition benefits.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Digital Marketing Strategy course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team