Digital Health Strategy: Leveraging Emerging Technologies in HealthcareColumbia Business School Executive Education
Digital Health Strategy: Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Healthcare
The use of digital technologies is changing the healthcare sector at an unprecedented pace, providing innovative ways to achieve better healthcare outcomes, opportunities for lower long-term healthcare costs, and a rapidly growing digital health market of an estimated $200 billion by 2020.
Run in an unprecedented partnership of Columbia Business School Executive Education and digital health testing center HITLAB, the Digital Health Strategy: Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Healthcare program offers executives in the healthcare space unique resources for accelerating the infusion of digital health in their business.
Over the course of three days, executives develop a powerful digital health strategy for their organization, tapping into Columbia Business School’s world-renowned leadership expertise and HITLAB’s preeminent know-how of the healthcare sector.
The program demystifies the value-based components of digital health and generates a common language and framework for accelerated collaboration across the executive's organization. Participants explore a strategic roadmap for its real-world application upon their return to work, leaving with a strategic game plan that ensures sustainability across people, platforms, processes, and partnerships.
Who should attend?
Digital Health Strategy: Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Healthcare is designed for executives working in the rapidly evolving fields of life science innovation, pharmaceutical and device research, health tech investment and other related industries. This program empowers participants to understand the complex digital health landscape and to both identify and capture meaningful opportunities to generate new value for both their organizations and customers.
Alumni and up to four of their colleagues are eligible for a 25 percent tuition benefit for programs lasting up to seven days.
The program uses a combination of interactive lectures, case studies, planning group exercises, and experiential learning activities that leverage New York City’s digital health ecosystem. Most importantly, participants learn — step by step — the tools of digital health strategy and apply these tools to their own organization.
Day 1: Definition and Revelevance
- Participants examine the complex and rapidly changing landscape of digital health and how to develop a digital health strategy for success.
- Through an in-depth analysis, they identify the strengths and weaknesses of their organization’s digital health readiness and strategy relative to competition.
- In the second half of the day, participants learn about the role digital health plays in their organization, and begin to design a new strategy based leveraging a new digital health strategy toolkit.
Day 2: Identification and Evaluation
- Executives get empowered to pitch their digital health strategy to their organization, gain support, secure budgets, operationalize plans, and manage for success.
- They then pitch their new strategy to their peers in the classroom and outside experts in digital health in order to refine their strategy.
- Lastly, they learn which metrics to use to measure success, how to anticipate roadblocks, and how to maintain momentum and build a sustainable platform in their organization.
Day 3: Integration and Diffusion
- On the last day, participants learn how to embed digital into the DNA of an organization.
- They will walk away knowing how to achieve success and replicate it within their organization, ensuring sustainability across people, platforms, processes, and partnerships.
Guest speakers will include current and past chief digital officers, chief medical officers, and innovation leaders across the industry. Case studies will be shared from past and current examples, and students will interact with some of the most well-respected minds in the field.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Digital Health Strategy: Leveraging Emerging Technologies in Healthcare course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team