Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Digital Business StrategyColumbia Business School Executive Education
Digital Business Strategy - 3-day course
Today, every business is, in part, a digital business. In every industry, traditional business models and processes are being transformed by the spread of new digital technologies and the rise of new disruptive threats.
In order to adapt and thrive, organizations need leaders who can think strategically and harness each wave of digital change to create new value for customers and new opportunities for their business.
The three-day program Digital Business Strategy focuses on how executives can innovate new strategies and business models in order for their organizations to thrive in the digital age. Case studies will feature both digital trailblazers and traditional enterprises that are adapting to the digital age. Participants will leave with a set of planning tools and strategies to apply immediately in their own companies.
Who should attend?
Digital Business Strategy is designed for upper- to senior-level executives responsible for leading strategy, innovation, and organizational change in their companies, or client firms.
The curriculum will include:
- The 5 Domains of Digital Transformation: A Holistic Framework
- Customer Network Strategy: Understanding and Harnessing Digital Behaviors
- Platforms, Competition, and Multi-Sided Business Models
- Big Data at Work: New Data Types, New Tools, and New Organizational Processes
- The Data Asset Map: Building the Value of Your Data Over Time
- A/B testing, Experimentation, and Minimum Viable Products
- Translating the Lean Startup to Enterprise-Scale Innovation
- Value Proposition Adaptation: A Customer-Centric Tool for Rapid Change
- The Disruptive Business Model Map: Customer Trajectories, Network Effects, and Disruptive Scope
- Surviving Disruption: Six Incumbent Responses to a Disruptive Challenger
- Leadership and the Customer Value Imperative
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Digital Business Strategy course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team