Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing and Leading High-Performance Teams - 3-Day Course
Organizational success relies on the ability to create and lead high-performance teams. This course is designed for individuals in leadership positions who wish to learn how to develop and guide their teams to their highest potential.
The course is highly interactive and allows you to apply the tactics and techniques that would develop your team's strategic objectives and improve your leadership capabilities.
Participants will benefit from:
- CBS interactive learning process.
- Tested team tools to optimize your team's performance.
- Learning from highly acclaimed Executive Education faculty.
- Direct application to your strategic challenge.
Taking this course, you will learn to:
- Utilize the success formula for high-performance team leadership.
- Leverage your behavioral style as a team leader.
- Apply proven tools for optimal teamwork including communication, decision-making, and learning.
- Improve team performance by leveraging your role and your team members roles.
- Match the right people to the right tasks.
- Maximize the potential of diverse teams.
- Generate high-quality decisions in order to gain support from key stakeholders who possess unique agendas and interests.
- Influence and persuade others to buy in.
- Lead change from your current state to your desired future state.
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for
- Team leaders – or soon-to-be team leaders – seeking the knowledge to create diverse, high-performing teams by leveraging frameworks for effective team decision making and putting the right people against the right tasks.
- Mid-level executives, managers, directors, and VPs from across industries and functions.
- focuses on team leadership and behavior including approaches to a team success formula.
- Participants take part in simulated meeting exercises to help identify behavioral styles and illustrate common conflicts between them.
- A toolkit for developing and leading high performance teams will be the takeaway from the day.
- Addresses different team roles, the importance of team communication, and how to achieve consensus during a team’s decision-making process.
- Participants are engaged in a series of interactive team decision-making exercises, receiving feedback from faculty and peers.
- An app will be employed to provide additional feedback on your team dynamics and will be a takeaway tool for your on-the-job application.
- The power of persuasion.
- Learn how you and your team can leverage persuasion skills to influence stakeholders.
- Developing your personal team success strategy.
- Create an action plan for your return to your organization with a list of tools and concepts designed for immediate application for developing and leading effective teams back home.
Please contact Columbia Business School for more detailed course contents.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this program, you will earn three days towards a Certificate with select alumni and tuition benefits.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Center of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Developing and Leading High-Performance Teams course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team