Brand Leadership: Strategy, Management, and PerformanceColumbia Business School Executive Education
Brand Leadership: Strategy, Management, and Performance
A brand is a valuable asset and is of strategic importance to any organization. This course focuses on the knowledge and skills required to build a strong brand identity, lasting brand loyalty and a superior brand experience. Participants will learn how to differentiate their brands from those of competitors, sustain its differentiation and competitive advantage, and to maximize its profitability and impact.
The program is dynamic, fast-paced, practical and combines interactive lectures and discussion with exercises, case studies and other group activities. It is developed in collaboration with the Center on Global Brand Leadership, a think tank that provides innovative brand solutions.
Participants will enjoy the added benefit of meeting New York-based new media experts, conduct an on-site analysis of digital brand displays in Times Square and will engage in an immersive brand experience tour of iconic retail stores.
Participants will be able to:
- Diagnose their brand’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop genuine customer insights about the brand.
- Measure and demonstrate the value of their brand.
- Differentiate their brand from the competition.
- Create a compelling brand experience.
- Design and manage digital brand communications.
- Plan and execute an integrated brand campaign.
- Leverage and protect their corporate brand reputation.
- Plan the future for their brand.
- Optimize the role of their brand within the brand portfolio.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for:
- Mid- to upper-level executives who are involved with the strategic perspective on the brand.
- Marketing and non-marketing executives
- Executives from a wide range of industries such as pharmaceutical and healthcare, media and technology, consumer goods and services, B2B services and products, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Anyone who owns or manages a brand.
- Brand investors (e.g. private equity).
Contact Columbia Business School for detailed information about course contents.
See the schedule above or use the request information form to learn the cost of this course.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion of this program, you will earn three days towards a Certificate with select alumni and tuition benefits.
About Columbia Business School Executive Education
Columbia Business School Executive Education
Columbia Business School Executive Education provides executives from across industries and sectors with the tools, frameworks, and learning needed to lead and excel. Designed for high-impact business leaders, our offerings include over 50 non-degree, open-enrollment programs in leadership, strategy, finance, and marketing...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,245 USD-2,345 USD
1,995 USD-2,095 USD
2,245 USD-2,345 USD