Better Together: Leading and Developing High-Performance Teams
Creating and empowering teams through effective leadership is important to fueling an organization’s success. In two days, we’ll introduce and explore fundamental areas that produce positive team outcomes: team dynamics, appropriate role assignments and effective leadership. You’ll learn ways to lead diverse and cross-functional teams while leveraging your team’s behavioural style.
Who should attend?
The program is ideal for team leaders.
- Recognize how to maximize your team’s potential
- Leverage your team members’ roles for high team performance
- Understand how to match the right people to the right tasks
- Apply proven tools in communication, decision-making and learning
- Strengthen your team’s motivation, alignment and collaboration
- Empower yourself and your team by learning how to influence others
Course delivery details
The Executive Education: Team Dynamics course from CSU College of Business offers ease of access, relevant content, as well as safe and convenient virtual participation.
This program is a two-day course offered In-Person and Virtual, from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (MT) on January 14 and 15, 2022.
The program fee is $1199 (USD).
Certification / Credits
You earn a Certificate of Completion upon completing the course.
Contact this provider
CSU College of Business | Business for a Better World
We believe business has the power to solve the most complex human challenges. At Colorado State University’s College of Business, we know a business with a conscience changes the world for good, every day. We instil this message in our...