Leadership: Problem Solving / Decision MakingChart Learning Solutions
Leadership: Problem Solving / Decision Making
This Problem-Solving/Decision-Making course is a Leadership Development course brought to you by Chart Learning Solutions. Their Leadership Development courses are intended for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to improve their skills in leadership.
In this course, participants will study five units that will improve their skills in problem-solving and decision-making. These are:
- Early Problem Recognition
- Four Stages of Creative Problem-Solving
- Defining and Analyzing Problems
- Confident Decision-Making
- Crisis Resolution
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
Early Problem Recognition
- Definition of a problem and problem-solving
- The 80-20 Iceberg Rule
- Early symptoms of common problems
- Conduct gap analysis
- Four techniques for problem recognition data collection
- Three steps for initiating a formal problem recognition process
- Steps for moving forward
Four Stages of Creative Problem-Solving
- Effective problem SOLVER behaviors and attitudes
- Four stages of a systematic problem-solving process
- Ten creative problem-solving techniques
Defining and Analyzing Problems Accurately
- The importance of accurate problem-solving
- Define a problem in nine ways
- Analyze and identify root causes
- Make better decisions more quickly
- Four stages of decision-making
- Implement and monitor an action plan
- Discover your decision-making style
- Logical and intuitive decision-making techniques
- The difference between a crisis and a problem
- The main causes of crisis
- Characteristics of organizational crisis
- Six steps to crisis resolution
- Crisis modeling to increase crisis efficiency
Request information using the form below for pricing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...