Leadership: Problem Solving / Decision Making
This Problem-Solving/Decision-Making course is a Leadership Development course brought to you by Chart Learning Solutions. Their Leadership Development courses are intended for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to improve their skills in leadership.
In this course, participants will study five units that will improve their skills in problem-solving and decision-making. These are:
- Early Problem Recognition
- Four Stages of Creative Problem-Solving
- Defining and Analyzing Problems
- Confident Decision-Making
- Crisis Resolution
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
Early Problem Recognition
- Definition of a problem and problem-solving
- The 80-20 Iceberg Rule
- Early symptoms of common problems
- Conduct gap analysis
- Four techniques for problem recognition data collection
- Three steps for initiating a formal problem recognition process
- Steps for moving forward
Four Stages of Creative Problem-Solving
- Effective problem SOLVER behaviors and attitudes
- Four stages of a systematic problem-solving process
- Ten creative problem-solving techniques
Defining and Analyzing Problems Accurately
- The importance of accurate problem-solving
- Define a problem in nine ways
- Analyze and identify root causes
- Make better decisions more quickly
- Four stages of decision-making
- Implement and monitor an action plan
- Discover your decision-making style
- Logical and intuitive decision-making techniques
- The difference between a crisis and a problem
- The main causes of crisis
- Characteristics of organizational crisis
- Six steps to crisis resolution
- Crisis modeling to increase crisis efficiency
Request information using the form below for pricing
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Average rating 5
I now have a systematic way to face problem-solving and decision-making. Before I used to just “wing it” and hope for the best. I can’t believe how creative I became in coming u...
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...