This course in Leadership Ethics is part of a series of Leadership Development courses offered by Chart Learning Solutions. This selection of courses is intended for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to improve their leadership abilities.
In this course, participants will study five units that will give them a firm foundation in the ethics of leadership. These are:
- Introduction to Ethics
- Employee Ethical Responsibilities
- Ethical Dilemma Decision-Making
- Ethical Problem-Solving
- Leading Ethical Conduct
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
Introduction to Ethics
- The definition, focus, and importance of ethics in business
- he origins of ethical values and conduct
- The complexities of ethical dilemmas
- Five ethical philosophies used to justify behaviors
- Three top causes of unethical business behaviors
Employee Ethical Responsibilities
- Three employee rights
- Lessons from an “Ethics Hall of Shame”
- Your ethical “circle of influence”
- Fourteen employee ethical responsibilities
Ethical Dilemma Decision-Making
- Three philosophical approaches for resolving ethical dilemmas
- Seven steps to ethical dilemma decision-making
- Four common ethical business problems
- Four stages to ethical problem solving
- The steps for whistle-blowing
Leading Ethical Conduct
- The three most pervasive ethical business misconducts
- Six common excuses for unethical behavior
- The components of ethical conduct
- Eleven guidelines for leading ethical conduct
- The Three R’s for leading ethically
This course includes interactive tutorials, application activities, game quizzes, and final exams. Participants will complete this course with all of the tools necessary for the transfer of knowledge into behaviors that they can immediately put into action.
Request information using the form below for pricing
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Average rating 4.7
I really found this course informative and valuble as we currently have a big focus in our company on Ethics
Good course and valuable input
In a time when news is called “fake” when people can’t handle the truth, we need ethical behavioral at the leadership level more than ever. The financial scandals and greed of a...
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...