Leadership EthicsChart Learning Solutions
All available course dates
This course in Leadership Ethics is part of a series of Leadership Development courses offered by Chart Learning Solutions. This selection of courses is intended for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to improve their leadership abilities.
In this course, participants will study five units that will give them a firm foundation in the ethics of leadership. These are:
- Introduction to Ethics
- Employee Ethical Responsibilities
- Ethical Dilemma Decision-Making
- Ethical Problem-Solving
- Leading Ethical Conduct
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
Introduction to Ethics
- The definition, focus, and importance of ethics in business
- he origins of ethical values and conduct
- The complexities of ethical dilemmas
- Five ethical philosophies used to justify behaviors
- Three top causes of unethical business behaviors
Employee Ethical Responsibilities
- Three employee rights
- Lessons from an “Ethics Hall of Shame”
- Your ethical “circle of influence”
- Fourteen employee ethical responsibilities
Ethical Dilemma Decision-Making
- Three philosophical approaches for resolving ethical dilemmas
- Seven steps to ethical dilemma decision-making
- Four common ethical business problems
- Four stages to ethical problem solving
- The steps for whistle-blowing
Leading Ethical Conduct
- The three most pervasive ethical business misconducts
- Six common excuses for unethical behavior
- The components of ethical conduct
- Eleven guidelines for leading ethical conduct
- The Three R’s for leading ethically
This course includes interactive tutorials, application activities, game quizzes, and final exams. Participants will complete this course with all of the tools necessary for the transfer of knowledge into behaviors that they can immediately put into action.
Request information using the form below for pricing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 4.7Based on 3 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training