Leadership Career Development
This Leadership Career Development course is just one for the courses in Leadership Development coming from Chart Learning Solutions. These courses are intended for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to improve thier skills in leadership.
In this course, participants will study five units that will teach them how to develop their career as a leader:
- Overcoming Workplace Barriers
- Effective Assertiveness Skills
- Productive Meetings in Half the Time
- Conflict Management
- Moving Up the Ladder
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
Overcoming Workplace Barriers
- Overcome internal and external barriers to achievement
- Tactics for dealing with soft and hardball office politics or games
- Create positive game plans for career success
Effective Assertiveness Skills
- The role of assertiveness in career success
- The pitfalls of aggressive or passive communication
- Appropriate assertive language and behaviors to create win-win outcomes
Productive Meetings in Half the Time
- Four reasons for holding a meeting
- Run productive meetings
- Become an effective meeting participant
- Time-saving tips for getting results in half the time
- The root cause of all conflict
- Five conflict management strategies
- Potential negative outcomes of each strategy
- Steps to manage or resolve conflict
- Effective steps for conducting difficult conversations
Moving Up the Ladder
- On-going strategies for promotability
- Four phases of a career path
- Navigate possible career detours
- Eight types of promotional power
- Package your skills for promotion
This course includes interactive tutorials, application activities, game quizzes, and final exams. Participants will complete this course with all of the tools necessary for the transfer of knowledge into behaviors that they can immediately put into action.
Request information using the form below for pricing
Why choose Chart Learning Solutions?
Chart Learning Solutions strives to help organizations and individuals apply the skills in their professional development. This ensures that individuals perform at optimal levels of productivity. Our innovative hybrid learning methodology will:
- Increase team and employee engagement
- Provide employee accountability
- Accelerate positive behavioural changes
- Improve skill competencies and levels of professionalism
- Promote positive cultural change
Contact this provider
Chart Learning Solutions
There's no denying that workplace demands are changing. It is essential that we develop, nurture, and continuously evolve our soft skills to make them the most valuable assets in our companies. Our purpose is to successfully change and enhance the...
Career Development helped me when having dicussions with my team regarding succession planning