Leadership Career DevelopmentChart Learning Solutions
Leadership Career Development
This Leadership Career Development course is just one for the courses in Leadership Development coming from Chart Learning Solutions. These courses are intended for executives, managers, supervisors, and emerging employees who want to improve thier skills in leadership.
In this course, participants will study five units that will teach them how to develop their career as a leader:
- Overcoming Workplace Barriers
- Effective Assertiveness Skills
- Productive Meetings in Half the Time
- Conflict Management
- Moving Up the Ladder
See the course content section below for more information about what you will learn in each segment.
This course can be delivered in two formats. Regardless of learning method, participants will be fully supported in their journey by Chart Learning Solutions’ network of partners.
This option includes unlimited access to slide presentations, video lectures, interactive quizzes, and practical exercises. Participants in this course will also become part of a supportive student network.
The blended course options offers a mix of instructor-led and online training. This option is great for those who wish to combine online learning with more traditional classroom instruction.
Who should attend?
These courses are designed for:
- Emerging employees
Overcoming Workplace Barriers
- Overcome internal and external barriers to achievement
- Tactics for dealing with soft and hardball office politics or games
- Create positive game plans for career success
Effective Assertiveness Skills
- The role of assertiveness in career success
- The pitfalls of aggressive or passive communication
- Appropriate assertive language and behaviors to create win-win outcomes
Productive Meetings in Half the Time
- Four reasons for holding a meeting
- Run productive meetings
- Become an effective meeting participant
- Time-saving tips for getting results in half the time
- The root cause of all conflict
- Five conflict management strategies
- Potential negative outcomes of each strategy
- Steps to manage or resolve conflict
- Effective steps for conducting difficult conversations
Moving Up the Ladder
- On-going strategies for promotability
- Four phases of a career path
- Navigate possible career detours
- Eight types of promotional power
- Package your skills for promotion
This course includes interactive tutorials, application activities, game quizzes, and final exams. Participants will complete this course with all of the tools necessary for the transfer of knowledge into behaviors that they can immediately put into action.
Request information using the form below for pricing
About Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions
Chart Learning Solutions have created their wide range of training options in order to assist organizations in the development of high-performing managers, leaders, customer service providers, and sales executives. They have created a four-step method that increases performance and creates...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training