CIW User Interfase Designer
User Interface Designer is the second course in the CIW Web And Mobile Design series. This course introduces strategies and tactics necessary to design user interfaces, with particular emphasis on creating user interfaces for mobile devices. It focuses on teaching specific development techniques and strategies.
This course teaches how information obtained from the client, sales, and marketing to design and develop compelling visual experience Web sites for multiple platforms, including mobile, tablet, and desktop. You will learn more about wireframes, color schemes, tones, design templates, formatting, and typography. This course builds upon your abilities to implement user analysis techniques, usability concepts, usability testing procedures and the vital role of testing to publish and maintain a Web site.
You will also learn branding considerations and responsive design implementation in relation to the user interface design of Web sites.
Who should attend?
Individuals preparing to enter or continue in the workforce fields of Web site development and design can benefit from the CIW User Interface Designer course and/or certification:
- High school students
- College students
- Technical/trade school students
Professionals working in Web site development and design fields for any industry can benefit from the CIW User Interface Designer course and/or certification:
- Web and graphic designers
- Web marketing professionals
- Mobile application developers
- Creative directors
- Advertising professionals
- Obtain information from the client, including obtaining detailed information from relevant parties (e.g., sales and marketing).
- Create a wireframe.
- Deploy appropriate color schemes and tones.
- Describe and use current typical design templates.
- Summarize proper use of formatting and typography.
- Recognize user analysis techniques.
- Apply essential usability concepts, including clarity, ease of use, simplicity, detectability and typography.
- Describe usability testing procedures, including the importance of testing.
- Design for multiple platforms (e.g., mobile phone, tablet, traditional desktop).
- Identify elements that make a compelling visual experience.
- Discuss branding considerations in relation to user interface design.
- Implement responsive design (e.g., progressive enhancement, feature detection).
- Design pages for a cloud-based storefront.
Certification / Credits
The CIW User Interface Designer course prepares candidates to take the CIW User Interface Designer exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW User Interface Designer certification.
Owned and managed by Certification Partners, CIW is the world's premier vendor-neutral IT and Web technology education and certification program. Since 1997, CIW has trained more than 1 million students and professionals, and has awarded more than 210,000 professional IT...
Find out more about this CIW User Interfase Designer course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team