CIW Social Media Strategist
Social Media Strategist is the third course in the CIW Web And Mobile Design series. This course focuses on the use of social media in business. The course teaches individuals how to create a social media campaign, and how to analyze and present data in order to address organizational issues and make appropriate business decisions.
This course teaches the foundations of social media technologies, communication methods and how to engage consumers using various tools. You will learn how social media is used in a business setting, and how to use social media to boost brand recognition and achieve organizational goals. You will also learn how to build social media strategies and tactics, build and manage campaigns, and develop social media content. You will learn about major social media platforms, when and how to utilize each platform correctly in business to achieve organizational goals and strategies. This course will teach how to plan, develop, promote, deliver, present, and analyze social media activities. You will learn about how risks, reputation, crisis response, advertising and promoting are managed and maintained. This course will also teach you how metrics, analytics, reporting and social media optimization drive business goals and strategies.
Who should attend?
- Web designers
- Internet consultants
- IT professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Web and graphic artists
- Explain business uses of social media.
- Identify steps involved in a creating successful social media campaign.
- Discuss crowdsourcing and crowd shaping strategies.
- Identify strategies and tactics for creating and using folksonomies.
- Summarize and deploy typical social media metrics.
- Explain the concept of gamification in relation to social media, including peer-based endorsements.
- Identify and use tactics for gathering and analyzing data.
- Explain specific user-tracking techniques.
- Track virtual and brick-and-mortar business using social media and Web technologies.
- Explain and interpret data reuse strategies.
- Create reports about strengths and deficiencies of existing social media strategies.
Certification / Credits
The CIW Social Media Strategist course prepares candidates to take the CIW Social Media Strategist exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW Social Media Strategist certification.
Owned and managed by Certification Partners, CIW is the world's premier vendor-neutral IT and Web technology education and certification program. Since 1997, CIW has trained more than 1 million students and professionals, and has awarded more than 210,000 professional IT...
Find out more about this CIW Social Media Strategist course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team