Leadership Development ProgramCenter for Creative Leadership
Leadership Development Program
All available course dates
Leadership Development Program - Center for Creative Leadership
The longest-running program of its kind in the world, the Leadership Development Program (LDP)® is designed for leaders of managers…managers in the middle. It is built around 6 factors vital to the success of managers: influence, communication, thinking and acting systemically, self-awareness, resiliency, and learning agility.
Challenges Addressed in the Leadership Development Program (LDP)®”
The Center understands that challenges such as these are faced by today’s mid-to-senior level leaders:
- Getting the top & the bottom of the hierarchy to work together.
- Collaborating across the organization – across the globe.
- Maintaining resiliency while handling uncertainty, solving problems & dealing with interconnected systems.
- Tackling big priorities on all fronts.
As leaders balance demanding jobs and roles outside of work, a clear understanding of one’s own leadership style and clarity around development goals is imperative for success.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Mid-to-senior level leaders who lead other managers; operational, group or department managers; or leaders who work up, down and across the organization should attend this leadership development training program.
CCL's Leadership Development Program is an in-depth process that builds the skills, knowledge and confidence leaders need to succeed. In order to receive the most from this program leaders should:
A comprehensive assessment of leadership skills is at the heart of the LDP experience.
- Give a detailed picture of leadership skills, behaviors and preferences, plus a deep look at top-priority competencies.
- Identify and clarify development needs.
- Establish a foundation for significant personal and professional growth.
For five days, participants are immersed in their personal data, experiential activities and skill-building exercises. Led by highly qualified faculty, LDP is a safe — but challenging — environment for learning, practice, reflection and goal setting.
The week includes:
- Experiential activities and hands-on exercises, including a mock business environment, for practice and deeper learning.
- A half-day, personal session with a certified CCL coach to clarify thinking and plan next steps.
- Peer learning groups to provide feedback, insight, suggestions and support.
When the LDP classroom experience ends, participants can apply and sustain their learning by using the following ongoing support:
- Two 45-minute phone coaching sessions with a certified CCL coach.
- REFLECTIONS,® an assessment to measure skills and behavior progress, completed three months after the program.
- Access to eLearning designed to reinforce lessons from the program, including courses, books, podcasts, articles and quick-reference checklists and tools.
- Optional, fee-based learning and support, such as extended coaching engagements, additional eLearning packages and custom initiatives to connect individual development to organizational needs.
The price of this course is
Certification / Credits
By applying the lessons of LDP, leaders will be able to:
- Communicate direction, achieve alignment and build commitment to bridge the gap between senior management and the front line.
- Gain critical perspectives, create buy-in and manage politics through collaboration.
- Solve complicated problems and take wise action amidst complex, rapidly changing conditions.
- Build resiliency and leverage multiple life roles to effectively manage stress and become more effective.
Why choose CCL?
96% of our participants say they're stronger leaders after working with CCL
750K alumni worldwide
50 years of pioneering leadership development best practices
Center for Creative Leadership - Executive Education - Leadership Training
For over 50 years, the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has been devoted solely to the study and practice of leadership development. CCL has pioneered many innovations that have become best practices in the industry. Today, CCL has locations on...
Contact this provider
Leadership development is ALL we do. For more than four decades we have leveraged the power of leadership to transform individuals, teams, entire organizations and societies to achieve what matters most to them — with results that are powerful, measurable, and enduring.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training