Coaching for HR Professionals - Center for Creative Leadership
Inquire to learn more about this coaching course for human resources professionals. Over the course of three days, mid to senior level executives will engage in an intensive, customized, and interactive training. Saving you time out of this office, this blended learning course includes three classroom days as well as pre and post virtual learning activities that can be fit into your schedule and ensure long-term results.
During this coaching course, participants work exclusively with a CCL executive coach, one-to-one and in small groups. Coaching sessions foster a close examination of personal coaching style and abilities and afford HR professionals on this course the chance to develop new skills and effectively develop a climate for coaching within their organization.
This coaching course has been designed based on the International Coach Federation (ICF) Core Competencies.
Who should attend?
This program has been developed for for Mid- to Executive-level HR managers and leaders. It is highly beneficial for HR professionals who are coaching others or seeking to develop a culture of coaching in their company.
Participants engage in a three-phase process to receive the most from this program:
- Give a detailed picture of coaching strengths, behaviors and preferences.
- Identify and clarify development needs.
- Establish a foundation for significant personal and professional growth.
- Feedback that Works
- Active Listening
CHRP is a 30-hour combination of synchronous (24 hours) and asynchronous learning (6 hours).
The program includes:
- Five structured practice sessions around relationships and assessments; support and listening; challenge and results; integration, and goal setting.
- Written feedback forms for all practice sessions.
- Active listening activities.
- Coaching sessions around coaching effectiveness, feedback, goal setting, and creating a coaching culture.
- Group coaching to learn from CCL expert coach and peers.
- Participation in structured peer coaching sessions to extend the coaching community of practice and two in-depth individual telephone coaching sessions focused on the learning experience.
- Access to eLearning designed to reinforce lessons from the program, including courses, books, podcasts, articles and quick-reference checklists and tools.
- Ongoing learning with self-paced eCourses focused on having developmental conversations with employees.
The fees of this three day course are $4,200 and include e-learning as well as classroom training.
Certification / Credits
This course is approved for HRCI credit: 23 HR General re-certification hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR re-certification.
When the Coaching for Human Resource Professionals program comes to an end, participants will be equipped to:
- Explain and apply CCL's unique coaching framework.
- Put critical coaching skills to use.
- Manage coaching relationships more effectively.
- Adapt their coaching style.
- Build a results-driven development plan.
- Identify ways coaching can be effectively applied in the organization.
- Set strategies to create a coaching culture.
Center for Creative Leadership - Executive Education - Leadership Training
For over 40 years, the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) has been devoted solely to the study and practice of leadership development. CCL has pioneered many innovations that have become best practices in the industry. Today, CCL has locations on...
Leadership development is ALL we do. For more than four decades we have leveraged the power of leadership to transform individuals, teams, entire organizations and societies to achieve what matters most to them — with results that are powerful, measurable, and enduring.
Find out more about this Coaching for HR Professionals course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team