Celemi PartnerStock: Supply Chain Management
Celemi PartnerStock is a competitive and interactive simulation. Participants are grouped into teams, and presented with life-like, inventory related dilemmas and challenges. They have to prioritize their limited resources to handle the challenges. The goal is to optimize inventory levels while managing customer satisfaction and profit. The most successful team wins the competition.
The discussions and decisions within the teams, the competition between the teams, and the debriefs in plenum create a learning environment which is highly engaging, competitive, interactive, and fun. The participants experience a significant peer-to-peer learning, make clear links to their real-life dilemmas, and apply research results and scientific models.
This course is available in a large number of languages. Please contact Celemi for more information.
Upcoming start dates
Please contact the provider
Please contact the provider
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Supply chain professionals
- Any function whose actions affect the supply chain, e.g. sales people
- Buffer strategies
- Stocking points
- Revealing root causes by reducing buffers
- Fluctuating forecasts and the bullwhip effect
- Customers making last minute changes to delivery dates
- Sudden demand and rush orders
- Forecasts to suppliers
- Missing parts
- Quality problems of components
- Bottlenecks in production
- Changes of production plans
- Rushing delayed orders through production
- Make-to-order vs. Make-to-stock
- Customers complaining about long lead-times
- Long queue times in production
- Long set-up times
Certification / Credits
Through the Celemi PartnerStock simulation, participants will:
- See the big picture of the supply chain and understand how they can contribute to optimizing inventory
- Become better decision-makers in their daily job and anticipate the consequences of their decisions
- Know when to build buffers and which type of buffers
- Break down silos and improve transparency towards key stakeholders through the entire value chain
- Search for the root cause behind problems
- Find courage and good arguments to challenge customers, suppliers, and colleagues when needed
- Understand the responsibility that comes with the central position in the supply chain
- Understand the importance of being proactive and one step ahead
- Discover opportunities for improvements – and have the desire to make a difference!
Why choose Celemi?
More than 5 million participants in 70+ countries have experienced Celemi and the Power of Learning
Celemi is the original business simulation company. Celemi is synonymous with quality.
Celemi takes serious business content and gamifies it to make it fun. We call this Serious Fun!
Average rating 5
It was important to me that the leaders from the different areas get a common view on this very important issue for us. The simulation was an ideal catalyst for an intensive dis...
t was important to me that the leaders from the different areas get a common view on this very important issue for us. The simulation was an ideal catalyst for an intensive disc...
The simulations reflected our reality very well. It helped us experiment with different "what if" scenarios, in a safe environment and in a fun and engaging way.
Contact this provider
Celemi delivers value to a global client portfolio with engaging learning methods that move people to higher levels of performance. We are ranked in the top 20 gamified companies by Training Magazine. Business acumen, critical thinking and strategic execution are...