CompTIA A+ Boot Camp
This vendor neutral certification is validated by the International Organization for Standards (ISO) and the American National Standard Institute (ANSI). It validates the current foundation-level skills and knowledge required by computer support professionals and is the ideal starting point for a career in the Information Technology industry.
CompTIA A+ certification proves competency to perform activities such as configuration, diagnosing, preventative maintenance, installation, basic networking and security, as well as customer service and communication skills.
Participants require 6-12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field.
CompTIA A+ is part of the certification track for corporations such as HP, Microsoft and Cisco. Other technology companies, including Dell, Lenovo, Intel, and Ricoh, have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- All IT Professionals seeking CompTIA A+ certification.
- Entry level PC Support Technicians and Customer Service Representatives.
- Government and government contracted information assurance personnel requiring certification for IAT level I of the DOD 8570.1 Directive.
Two exams are necessary to be certified: CompTIA A+220-901; and CompTIA A+220-902.
CompTIA A+ 220-901 covers:
- PC hardware and peripherals
- Mobile device hardware
- Networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues
CompTIA A+ 220-902 covers:
- Installing and configuring operating systems including Windows, iOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Operational procedures
This course costs 2,535 USD.
CBT XPress, a CompTIA CLA (CompTIA Learning Alliance) Training Center, is the premier provider in Accelerated Certification Training. CBT Campus has been a leading provider of online and instructor-led certification and career development training since 1991. Their expert trainers are the...
Find out more about this CompTIA A+ Boot Camp course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team