Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business Writing for Email + Live Chat
Business writing has a reputation for being cold and sometimes missing the point. When your employees interact with clients via email or live chat, they need to be able to communicate clearly, warmly, and with proper grammar in order to represent the company professionally.
This half-day to two-day in-house workshop makes learning proper grammar, formatting and written tone easy and enjoyable. Learners will get to practice responding to real-world customer and prospect emails when personalizing written templates or writing on their own. In addition to email, the course includes speaking to customers via live chat and proper account documentation.
Who should attend?
This course will be valuable for anyone who needs to write as a part of their job
Some topics covered in this course include:
- The five parts to professional, useful emails that make one sound diplomatic, tactful and authoritative at the same time.
- How to avoid common grammar and writing errors that trash a writer’s image.
- Best practices for writing system notes in your environment so everyone who reads them knows what occurred and what to do next.
- Managing effective Live Chat for customer service, technical support and sales results.
- Writing for social media so your brand voice is clearly understood and appreciated.
This cost of this course is variable, request information from Caras Training to find out how much it will cost to bring to your organization
Tailored Learning for Contact Center and Retail Clients
Since 1990, Caras Training has helped thousands of front line team members at contact centers and retail businesses to represent their brands, solve problems, and sell services without sounding scripted. They are able to improve company's results through training and...