CMMC-AB Certified Professional (CP) Preparation CourseCaptiva Solutions
CMMC-AB Certified Professional (CP) Preparation Course
All available course dates
The CMMC-AB Certified Professional (CP) credential is highly valued industry-wide. This course introduces participants to the foundation of the CMMC Model, the basic principles for performing an assessment, and documentation required as part of the assessment. The Captiva Solutions' CP course, in addition to the CMMC framework includes general IT and network infrastructure concepts and a review of fundamental cybersecurity requirements. By attending this course, you will gain the expertise and technical skills required to support organizations preparing for CMMC assessments.
Designed by industry practitioners and taught by Licensed Instructors, our course enhances the established exam objectives with relevant resources, cybersecurity standards, and security best practices to ensure your training goals are met. This course is bundled with various hands-on workshops, making it the perfect solution to understand the nuts and bolts of the CMMC process and master the concepts required to pass the CMMC-AB CP exam.
Who should attend?
An entry-level certification, this is the baseline for anyone who will be performing any level of CMMC assessment. This course is designed for those who have at least two years' experience in IT and/or cybersecurity, and it is a pre-requisite to become a CMMC-AB Certified Assessor or Instructor.
By attending our course, participants will:
- Develop an understanding of the levels, domains, practices and processes that make up the CMMC
- Understand how to implement the 171 practices and 5 processes of the CMMC
- Develop an understanding of the Assessment Phases to be able to create compelling artifacts
- Be able to distinguish FCI from CUI
- Gain exposure to CMMC Reference Documents
Course delivery details
Each Captiva Solutions course maximizes your investment and quickly prepares you for the certification exam. Our training programs provide multiple benefits some of which include:
- CPE Eligible Courses
- Role-based interactive sessions and real-world scenarios, including hands-on labs and practical exercises
- Multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, hybrid, on-demand, and group training to fit your needs
- Reasonable course fees that provide greater value. In addition, we offer referral discounts and special rates
- Flexible class schedules - classes meet either on weekday evenings or on weekends
- Seasoned instructors and practicing subject matter experts
- On-Demand/e-Learning: build technical skills when and where you choose - our on-demand courses put time back in your hands.
Certification / Credits
- Attendees must have a minimum two years of full-time professional work experience in the fields of IT / cybersecurity
Why choose Captiva Solutions?
Niche Area: Cybersecurity
About Captiva Solutions
Since 2010, Captiva Solutions has been providing training to next-generation cyber-guardians with real-life skills and tactics. We are more committed than ever to address the current risk of an uneducated and unqualified Information Assurance (IA) workforce and offer courses that...
Learn more about our training service, methodology, and benefits.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...