CMMC-AB Certified CA-3 Assessor Preparation CourseCaptiva Solutions
CMMC-AB Certified CA-3 Assessor Preparation Course
All available course dates
This course introduces participants to ML-3 of the CMMC Model, and the basic principles for good cyber hygiene outlined in 130 CMMC practices (110 from NIST SP800-171R1 and another 20 to support good cyber hygiene). In addition, Captiva Solutions’ CA-3 course introduces candidates to the concepts and requirements to protect Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), and the knowledge and skills on how to perform evaluations of the security and controls of business structure and governance methods. By attending this course, you will gain the expertise and technical skills required to successfully conduct CMMC-AB assessments up to Maturity Level 3 (ML-3).
The material in this course was developed by our expert instructors who are seasoned industry practitioners. It is based on the information found in the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB) Body of Knowledge (BoK) and is supplemented as necessary with relevant industry best practices.
Bundled with numerous hands-on labs, this course is the perfect solution to understand how to reinforce good cyber hygiene principles and master the concepts to pass the CMMC-AB CA-3 exam.
Who should attend?
The CA-3 is the baseline certification for anyone who wishes to conduct CMMC assessments up to Maturity Level 3 (ML-3).
By attending our course, participants will:
- Understand and explain the details of Federal
Contracting Culture at Maturity Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Be able to explain the Ethics of Assessors subject
to the Code of Professional Conduct
- Understand the concepts and requirements to
protect Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Develop working knowledge of the 130 CMMC
practices that outline the basic principles for good
Course delivery details
Each Captiva Solutions course maximizes your investment and quickly prepares you for the certification exam. Our training programs provide multiple benefits some of which include:
- CPE Eligible Courses
- Role-based interactive sessions and real-world scenarios, including hands-on labs and practical exercises
- Multiple delivery formats including instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, hybrid, on-demand, and group training to fit your needs
- Reasonable course fees that provide greater value. In addition, we offer referral discounts and special rates
- Flexible class schedules - classes meet either on weekday evenings or on weekends
- Seasoned instructors and practicing subject matter experts
- On-Demand/e-Learning: build technical skills when and where you choose - our on-demand courses put time back in your hands.
Certification / Credits
- To be a CA-3, candidates must have earned the CA-1 certification
- Attendees must also have a minimum four years of full-time professional work experience in the fields of IT / cybersecurity
Why choose Captiva Solutions?
Niche Area: Cybersecurity
About Captiva Solutions
Since 2010, Captiva Solutions has been providing training to next-generation cyber-guardians with real-life skills and tactics. We are more committed than ever to address the current risk of an uneducated and unqualified Information Assurance (IA) workforce and offer courses that...
Learn more about our training service, methodology, and benefits.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...