Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certificate in Technical Analysis
The Certificate in Technical Analysis provides validation that you have completed a rigorous program that requires demonstration of knowledge and skills in the areas of capital markets and technical analysis.
Following completion of the program you will be equipped to appreciate and apply analytical techniques from both the worlds of traditional fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
Who should attend?
- Investment advisors and representatives who want to distinguish themselves with knowledge of both fundamental and technical analysis
- Individuals who wish to move into or progress in professional trading roles either the buy or sell side
- Self-directed investors who want to sharpen their trading skills
- Junior analysts and portfolio managers who want to learn more about technical analysis and how it can complement fundamental analysis.
With this certificate, you will be recognized for your sophisticated expertise in:
- Comparing and contrasting fundamental and technical analysis - Distinguishing between economic, industry, and company analysis
- Calculating and interpreting the intrinsic value of a stock
- Constructing and interpreting bar, line, candlestick and point and figure charts
- Identifying support and resistance levels and trend lines
- Reading and interpreting continuation and reversal chart patterns
- Using trend-following and momentum statistical market indicators
- Understanding the relationship between various types of markets (commodities, fixed income, foreign exchange and equity)
- Understanding the benefits and detriments of high frequency trading
- Implementing money market rules
Canadian Securities Institute
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has been setting the standard for excellence in life-long education for financial professionals for more than 45 years. CSI is part of Moody’s Analytics Training and Certification Services, which offers education programs and credentials throughout...
Find out more about this Certificate in Technical Analysis course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team