Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
Learn to make sense of a complex financial world. You'll gain the knowledge you need to make smart investment decisions, become a confident advisor, and build a solid foundation for your career.
In today's highly competitive financial services landscape, employees who are committed to their personal development are the ones who excel. The CSC is the foundational financial services credential that top employers demand.
Enrol in the CSC if you are:
- Training to become a full-service investment advisor or an investment representative
- Seeking your mutual funds license
- Dealing in Alternative Mutual Funds for retail investors (as per the latest regulatory announcement)
- Seeking your exempt market representative license
- A bank or trust company officer
- A financial planner
- An active investor who wants to learn how to manage your portfolio
- Seeking a position in the Canadian financial services industry
- A financial planner
You will learn about:
- The Canadian securities industry and the regulatory environment
- Market and economic events impacting investment performance
- Understanding and analyzing corporate financial statement
- Financial instruments: fixed income, equities, derivatives, managed products, and structured products
- Company, industry and market performance/analysis
- The portfolio management process and asset allocation
- Setting financial goals and the financial planning process
- Fee-based accounts and taxation
- Ethics and industry standards of conduct
- The institutional marketplace
Canadian Securities Institute
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has been setting the standard for excellence in life-long education for financial professionals for more than 45 years. CSI is part of Moody’s Analytics Training and Certification Services, which offers education programs and credentials throughout...
Find out more about this Canadian Securities Course (CSC) course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team