Strategic Account Management
Strategic Account Management is an advanced level sales course that helps sales professionals maximize revenue potential by taking a more strategic approach to account management. In this 18-hour program, participants will develop the skills to evolve as an indispensable strategic partner who can reduce competitive threats, strengthen client retention, and maximize the return generated from time invested in managing multiple accounts.
This course is a combination of in-class and online learning.
CPSA classroom courses are offered across Canada. If you're located outside Canada, check out our online courses.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This course will help drive results by giving you the skills to further penetrate key accounts and develop long-lasting strategic relationships with clients.
This course is for you if you're a:
- Sales Advisor/Account Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Business Owner/Entrepreneur
- Sales Manager
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) candidate
- Sales professional looking to improve performance
A minimum of 4 years of sales experience is recommended.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different levels of value, the value customers seek from you, and how they shape your business
- Build strategies to elevate strategic partnerships you have with key clients based on the value they seek from you
- Create strategies to facilitate greater integration and synergy in the partnerships you have with your key accounts
- Describe personal development strategies for each of the key roles you play as a Key Account Representative
- Calculate R.O.T.I. and build strategies to maximize it with each of your key accounts, and the individual sales opportunities you pursue with those clients
- Set well-defined goals that are S.M.A.R.T., aligned with your organization's goals, and based on specific targets, as well as forecast probable outcomes based on a realistic likelihood of success
- Plan the total amount of time you will allocate to each of the activities we conduct as Key Account Representatives, including all account management, business development, planning, and other responsibilities
- Conduct a detailed analysis of the relevant segments of the market/industry we operate/sell in, using five separate criteria and/or analysis tools
- Selectively target/identify key accounts to approach for new business development, based on a matrix rating of an account’s attractiveness to you, versus the value you offer the account
- Extract insight from analyses and research, and build an account plan based on this insight that outlines specific actions/strategies with associated timelines
- Build a detailed annual business review for each of your existing key accounts
- Develop a detailed profile of one of your key accounts
- Develop a strategic account plan that optimizes efficiency and effectiveness for any key account or prospective account
- Conduct a consultative investigation meeting with a client, in order to uncover key information about their business, goals, and needs
- Build a solid business case for your recommendations to key clients
- Use appropriate communication methods to deliver effective sales meetings, presentations and conversations using best-supported methods for each stage of the sales cycle.
New Attendees: $2,194.00 (includes a one-year CPSA Membership)
Certification / Credits
Upon completion of this 18-hour program, learners will receive a certificate of completion from CPSA. The program is aligned to meet partial educational requirements for the Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation offered by the CPSA Institute.
Why choose Canadian Professional Sales Association?
10,000+ salespeople trained
72% of Certified Sales Professionals rank in the top 25% of sales within their organizations
Almost 50% of Certified Sales Professionals earn more after completing the designation program
About Canadian Professional Sales Association
Canadian Professional Sales Association
For as long as sales has existed in Canada, the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA) has provided sales professionals with ongoing support and resources to accelerate their success and advance the profession. CPSA is funded in part by the Government...
Average rating 4.6Based on 5 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
798 CAD-1,394 CAD
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training