Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Why does emotional intelligence (EI) matter? Because at the core of every outstanding leader are the abilities to connect, achieve, inspire and act with resilience. Now you can learn to apply the best practices of an emotionally intelligent leader and give yourself a winning edge. EI helps you create and sustain unique opportunities and more impactful relationships.
This course uses an integrated competency approach to help you develop this crucial skill. You'll get hands-on opportunities to practice and apply methods for consistently using EI as a leader. Attend this seminar so you can influence and motivate your organization's workforce to new heights of achievement.
How You Will Benefit
- Lead powerfully with presence and impact
- Gain valuable emotional insights and awareness to inspire and maintain productive relationships
- Manage and adapt emotional behaviors that expand your sphere of credibility and influence
- Utilize empathy to promote strong relationships
- Apply collaborative, inclusive and creative communication practices
- Harness emotionally intelligent motivational skills to achieve team results
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Senior managers and leaders who need to create a healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture by enhancing their overall effectiveness through EI.
Course price for:
- Non Member: $2995
- Member: $2695
Certification / Credits
Canadian Management Centre
Since 1963, Canadian Management Centre's proven and continually evolving career development and management training in Canada has been a catalyst for positive change. We've transformed immediate and long-term performance for generation after generation of individual leaders and organizations, not to...