Getting Results Without Authority
Whether you're dealing with bosses, colleagues, staff members or senior management, the ability to win respect, influence people and cultivate cooperation is absolutely essential to career success. In this persuasive skills training, you'll focus on the key elements of influencing others when there is lack of authority personal power, persuasion and negotiation.
Learn how to influence people by building your power base using the Personal Power Model understand exchange and reciprocity (the first steps in the influence process) adapt communication style to build credibility persuade with a framework of discovery, preparation and dialogue master the key components of negotiation.
You'll practice persuasive communication and other influencing techniques right from day one through the final activity and enhance your learning with videos, exercises, assessment tools and group discussions.
How You Will Benefit
- Establish or regain credibility so you can begin to influence people
- Effectively use your power base to persuade others
- Understand the person you're trying to influence and persuade through give-and-take
- Develop and grow relationships within your organization and beyond
- Create a collaborative work environment for faster, better results
- Let communication differences work for, not against, you
- Successfully sell your ideas and implement change
- Achieve trust and give-and-take relationships up, down and across the organization
- Influence people while projecting self-confidence without being pushy
- Adapt your style to the person or situation you're dealing with
- Identify various negotiating techniques that promote win-win outcomes
Who should attend?
This persuasion and influencing course is ideal for those who need to have work done through others—or who need to convince another person to buy into an idea or follow up on a request.
Course price for:
- Non Member: $2695
- Member: $2395
Certification / Credits
Canadian Management Centre
Since 1963, Canadian Management Centre's proven and continually evolving career development and management training in Canada has been a catalyst for positive change. We've transformed immediate and long-term performance for generation after generation of individual leaders and organizations, not to...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team