Let's face it. To simply delegate the work is not as easy as it seems. This fast-paced, intensive 1-day seminar gives you real-world practice in delegation strategies that will reduce your stress level, empower your staff, and build morale. Put this delegation skills training to work for you to pinpoint the right task, the right time, and the right person to help you maximize productivity for you and your team.
How You Will Benefit
- Exhibit greater competence and confidence in assigning work and responsibilities
- Foster greater teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration through clear delineation of roles and authority
- Prevent miscommunication when setting tasks and expectations
- Influence peers and team members to share your responsibilities
- Empower and motivate staff to handle more difficult assignments
Upcoming start dates
18 March, 2024
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, project managers, and team leaders who have direct reports or who work in a team environment.
Course price for:
- Non Member: $1495
- Member: $1345
Canadian Management Centre
Since 1963, Canadian Management Centre's proven and continually evolving career development and management training in Canada has been a catalyst for positive change. We've transformed immediate and long-term performance for generation after generation of individual leaders and organizations, not to...