Conflict Management Workshop
Those who embrace conflict can build understanding and better relationships and experience greater personal and professional success. But managing conflict is not easy. In this workshop, you'll discover your own emotional triggers and learn how to manage difficult encounters with diplomacy, tact, and credibility.
How You Will Benefit
- Build trust and credibility with colleagues and team members
- Leverage potential conflict situations as opportunities for critical conversations that enhance work relationships
- Gain confidence in holding difficult conversations calmly and assertively
- Manage conflict situations proactively
- Increase your effectiveness in managing conflict
- See an uptick in your overall performance
Upcoming start dates
4 December, 2023
28 February, 2024
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Professionals and managers who want to enhance their ability to deal with conflict situations productively.
Course price for:
- Non Member: $995
- Member: $895
Certification / Credits
Canadian Management Centre
Since 1963, Canadian Management Centre's proven and continually evolving career development and management training in Canada has been a catalyst for positive change. We've transformed immediate and long-term performance for generation after generation of individual leaders and organizations, not to...