Through this professional development course by BTS, participants engage in realistic simulated scenarios where they run a fully integrated biotherapeutic company. Together they must develop strategies to meet predetermined objectives and find ways to manage their business efficiently and successfully. Throughout, they will receive feedback as well as analyze the impact their decisions are having on the business in order to determine best practices in managing their business.
Upon completion of the Pharmaceutical Business Simulation, participants will be able to:
- Make better business decisions in-context with the FDA approval process, patient needs, and overall profitability.
- Leverage cross-functional networks so that the benefits of collaboration can be recognized through improved company performance.
- Articulate the link between business decisions, actions and consequences on business results
This course is highly flexible, allowing for customization based on participant needs. It can serve as a standalone program or be integrated into a more comprehensive training program.
Who should attend?
The Pharmaceuticals Business Simulation is ideal for both individual contributors to director-level employees within the pharmaceuticals business and organizations with major clients operating in the industry.
This simulation course will explore a range of issues, including:
- Funding R&D to bring new product to market
- Gaining regulatory approval for new drugs
- Competing with generics once off patent
- Attracting and retaining the best scientists
- Meeting patient needs at an affordable rate
- Managing health care legislative challenges
The cost of this course varies. Please contact the provider via the information request form to get a quote.
Helping Companies Turn Strategy Into Results
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, BTS has been offering training that inspires new ways of thinking for the past 30 years. Their courses focus on the people side of strategy, developing the decision-making skills of leaders, allowing them to turn those decisions...
Find out more about this Pharmaceuticals Simulation course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team