Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
OHSAS 18001:2007 Requirements (TPECS)
OHSAS 18001:2007 Requirements (TPECS) Course - Occupational Health & Safety Management
This OHSAS 18001:2007 course covers best practices in occupational health and safety management according to this standard. The course will cover the essentials of an occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS), the process approach, and management system documentation.
You will learn the requirements of OHSAS 9001:2007 and how to apply them in their industry, the relevance of OHSAS 18001:2008 to the development of your OHSMS. Key theories, practices and knowledge will be covered.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of BS OHSAS 18001
- Health and Safety Professionals/ Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- Management Representatives
- Laboratory safety professionals
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- Prior preview of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard is recommended
- Inexperienced students are highly recommended to take the BSI e-learning course "Essentials of BS OHSAS" prior to taking this course.
This course will discuss the following topics:
- The basic concepts of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- The terminology of OH&S management systems
- The intent and interpretation of the individual clauses of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- How an OH&S management system can be integrated into existing environmental management systems
- The process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
- Purpose and content of an audit report
The cost of this course is $950 per participant.
This course is offered at multiple locations. Contact BSI for details.
Provider: BSI America
BSI America - Management systems training for a skilled, competent workforce
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this OHSAS 18001:2007 Requirements (TPECS) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team