Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
OHSAS 18001: 2007 Lead Auditor (TPECS) Training Course - Occupational Safety Auditing
This OHSAS 18001 course covers the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard from the perspective of a lead auditor. The course will provide you with a thorough and practical understanding of the principles, practices and techniques of effective auditing for occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems.
The OHSAS 18001:2007 standard is covered in detail and the ISO 19001 standard will also be discussed. The instructors of the course are experienced OH&S management system auditors and will guide you throughout the entire auditing process according to BS OHSAS 18001.
The course follows two Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Units which result in Exemplar Global certification in:
- OH - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits
- Quality Directors
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Cross functional team members of an implementation project
- Prior review of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Internal audit experience
- Inexperienced students should take BSI's "Essentials of OHSAS 18001:2007 prior to taking this course.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- The requirements of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard
- Recognizing the risk assessment principles and approach
- Managing an audit program
- Initiating the audit and conduct opening meetings
- Auditor responsibilities
- Conducting on-site activities
- OH&S legislation
- Communicating effectively during the audit
- Generating audit findings
- Preparing audit conclusions
- Conducting closing meetings and report audit results
- Conducting an audit follow-up
- The registration process.
The cost of this course is $1870 per participant.
This course is offered at multiple locations. Contact BSI for details.
Provider: BSI America
BSI America - Management systems training for a skilled, competent workforce
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor (TPECS) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team