Medical Devices CE Marking
BSI's “Medical Devices CE Marking” three day course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge to assist their companies in getting products to market more quickly. Management personnel responsible for all aspects of CE marking medical devices as well as internal and external auditors will benefit from this course. Participants will gain knowledge of the requirements of the Medical Device Directive MDD93/42/EEC and the CE Marking approach. Participants will be able to provide leadership for their organizations when placing medical devices on the market in the European Union.
Virtual delivery options may also be available for this course. Get in touch to learn more!
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend:
- Regulatory, quality, design, development, manufacturing, marketing managers and personnel
- Organizations preparing “own branding” or “private labelling” of devices
- Potential internal auditors and others who need an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of the medical devices directives.
Participants should have experience with or basic knowledge of quality management systems for the medical device industry or experience of the manufacture, design, marketing or use of medical devices.
On completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the European CE Marking approach and its legal and operational basis
- Explain the structure and purpose of the medical devices directive
- Implement the EU risk classification criteria for medical devices
- Identify the conformity assessment routes and quality assurance requirements for the various risk classes
- Describe the role of the essential requirements as the basis for CE Marking, including the use of standards
- Explain the importance and role of clinical data
- List labeling requirements
- Identify the regulatory significance of risk management and process validation
- Identify the necessary steps required for post market surveillance for different risk classes
- Interpret the criteria for reporting adverse incidents under the vigilance system
- Define the manufacturer's regulatory responsibilities, including reporting of changes to products and QMS system to the Notified Body
- Identify technical documentation requirements
- Identify the relevance of recent changes to the medical device directives
- Conduct internal and external audits for compliance with the directives
The cost of this course is $2750 per participant.
This course is offered at multiple locations. Contact BSI for details.
Continuing Education Units: 2.4
Why choose BSI?
Leading provider of business improvement solutions
Base of 65,000+ clients across the globe
Training services available in 150+ countries
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...