Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal Auditor
ISO / TS 16949:2009 Internal Auditor Course - Auditing for the Automotive Industry
This ISO/TS 16949:2009 course covers the concepts and practices of the ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard from the perspective of internal auditing. The course will cover the entire auditing process according to ISO/TS 16949:2009, including creating audit schedules, following audit trails, and writing nonconformance and audit reports.
Instructors are experienced first-hand in internal auditing for the automotive industry and will walk you through the entire ISO/TS 16949:2009 auditing process using case studies and audit simulations. You will complete the course with confidence in your knowledge of the ISO/TS 16949:2009 standard.
Who should attend?
This training course is suitable for:
- Individuals interested in understanding the requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- Individuals who will manage, conduct, or participate in internal audits
- Individuals who will audit to the ISO/TS 16949:2009 specification
- Working knowledge of quality management systems
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001
This course will cover the following topics:
- The specific requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- The three types of internal audits required by ISO/TS 16949 (system, process, and product auditing)
- The audit phases of planning, execution, and follow-up
- Skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write
- Nonconformance and audit reports
- How the Ford, General Motors, and DaimlerChrysler customer-specific requirements for internal auditing relate to ISO/TS 16949
The cost of this course is $1195 per participant.
This course is offered at multiple locations. Contact BSI for details.
Provider: BSI America
BSI America - Management systems training for a skilled, competent workforce
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this ISO/TS 16949:2009 Internal Auditor course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team