Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
ISO / IEC 2007:2013 Lead Auditor (TPECS) Course - Information Security Management Systems Auditing
This ISO/IEC 27001:2013 course is competency based and discusses the principles, processes and requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard. The course is delivered from the perspective of the lead auditor and will also cover best practice in ISMS, leading management systems, and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
The course follows three Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Units:
- IS - Information Security Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Information Security Officers
- Security Consultants
- Prior review of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Internal audit experience
Written tests are held on days 2, 3 and 4.
This course will cover the following modules:
- Information security management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- The purpose of the ISO 27000 series
- The requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- The roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- The principles, practices, and types of audits
- All phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Exemplar Global's certification scheme
- The role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
The cost of this course is $2250 per participant.
Fees include comprehensive course manuals and reference materials.
Early bird discounts are available for those booking in advance.
This course is offered at multiple locations. Contact BSI for details.
Provider: BSI America
BSI America - Management systems training for a skilled, competent workforce
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (TPECS) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team