ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
ISO / IEC 2007:2013 Lead Auditor (TPECS) Course - Information Security Management Systems Auditing
BSI's "ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor" competency-based 4-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems". Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 27001:2013 in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Our qualified instructors will also help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest development of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course comprises the following three Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Units whose outcomes are certified by Exemplar Global:
- IS - Information Security Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for each of Exemplar Global Competency Units listed above.
Who should attend?
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- Information Security Officers
- Security Consultants
A prior review of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and internal audit experience are suggested for this course.
- Understand information security management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 27000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an audit adopting a risk-based approach, particularly in the section of audit planning
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- How to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Apply the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
The cost of this course is $2250 per participant.
Fees include comprehensive course manuals and reference materials.
Early bird discounts are available for those booking in advance.
This course is offered at multiple locations. Contact BSI for details.
Provider: BSI America
BSI America - Management systems training for a skilled, competent workforce
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (TPECS) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team