ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Internal Auditor (TPECS)BSI America
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Internal Auditor (TPECS)
BSI's "ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor" competency-based 3-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems". Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 27001:2013 in detail and guide students through internal audits that are required for an information security management system. Our qualified instructor will also help you to boost your audit capabilities with the lates developments of the 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course comprises the following two Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Units whose outcomes are certified by Exemplar Global:
IS - Information Security Management Systems
AU - Management Systems Auditing
Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for each of Exemplar Global Competency Units listed above.
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see ourUnderstanding the TPECS Course Structurepage.
Who should attend?
Who should attend
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits
- Management system implementation team members
- Information Security Managers
- Understand information security management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 27000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
The cost of this course is $1950 per participant.
Fees include comprehensive course manuals and reference materials.
Early bird discounts are available for those booking in advance.
This course is offered at multiple locations. Contact BSI for details.
Provider: BSI America
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Request information - obligation free
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...