ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Lead Auditor (TPECS)
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Lead Auditor (TPECS) Course - An IT Service Management Course with BSI
This ISO 20000-1:2011 course discusses the ISO 20000-1:2011 standard for lead auditors. The course covers the concepts of ISO 20000-1:2011 in depth as well as best practice in IT service leading management systems and process audits in compliance wit ISO 19011:2011.
Led by experienced IT service management instructors, this course will help you gain an understanding of the entire ISO 20000-1:2011 audit process, from managing to process to reporting on results. You will complete the course with the skills to effective manage an IT service management systems audit.
The course follows three Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Units:
- IT – Information Technology Service Management Systems
- AU – Management Systems Auditing
- TL – Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Management Representatives
- IT service personnel
- Prior review of the ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 20000-2:2011 standards
- Knowledge of IT service practices
Written test are held on days 2, 3, and 4.
This course will cover the following modules:
- IT service management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- The purpose of the ISO 20000 series
- The requirements of the ISO 20000-1:2011 standard
- The roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Exemplar Global’s certification scheme
- The role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process<
- How to plan audits
- Conduct audit team selection
- Initiate the audit and conducting opening meetings
- Audit team leader responsibilities
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Conduct on-site activities
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Report audit results
The cost of this course is $2570 per participant.
Fees include comprehensive course manuals and reference materials.
Early bird discounts are available for those booking in advance.
This course is offered at multiple locations. Contact BSI for details.
Provider: BSI America
BSI America - Management systems training for a skilled, competent workforce
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Lead Auditor (TPECS) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team