ISO 9001:2015 Requirements (TPECS) Connected Learning Live
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's "ISO 9001:2015 Requirements" competency-based 5-day course (3 hour session per day) teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and how the requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry. An experienced instructor will explain the clauses in detail, teach the Quality Management Principles, and cover auditing of the requirements for the standard. Students learn by participating in group exercises, case studies, and in-depth discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for the Exemplar Global knowledge competency unit below:
- QM - Quality Management Systems
Who should attend?
Who should attend?
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 standard
- Quality Professionals/Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Quality Management Systems
Participants will need to review the ISO 9001:2015 standard and keep it readily available for quick reference during the presentations.
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Save time from your business day by attending five evening sessions (3 hours each)
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, students will be able to:
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
The course fee is USD $995 per person.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course kit that includes:
- Course kit instructions
- LogitechTM headphone set with microphone
- LogitechTM high-definition web cam
- Comprehensive course manual with reference materials
- Contact information for technical support
Provider: BSI America
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Request information - obligation free
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team