ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor (TPECS)
This ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor course from BSI is a four day, competency-based program teaching the principles and practices of effective environmental management systems (EMSs) and process audits in accordance with the ISO 14000 series of standards and ISO 19011, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".
Students of this course will be guided through the entire audit process from experienced instructors and learn all of the basics - from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Upon successful completion, students will have gained the necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course comprises the following three Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Units whose outcomes are certified by Exemplar Global:
- EM - Environmental Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
- TL - Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for each of Exemplar Global Competency Units listed above.
Virtual delivery options may also be available for this course. Get in touch to learn more!
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for the following professionals:
- Individuals interested in conducting firstparty, second-party, or third-party audits
- Environmental Management Representatives
- Quality Directors
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Cross functional team members of an implementation project
- Good knowledge of the ISO 14001:2004 standard
- Internal audit experience
- Knowledge of the Annex SL
This ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor (TPECS) course will cover the following key topics:
- Environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Purpose of the ISO 14000 series
- Requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Aspects and impacts
- Managing an audit program
- Initiating the audit and conduct opening meetings
- Auditor responsibilities
- On-site activities
- Environmental legislation
- Communicating effectively during the audit
- Generating audit findings
- Preparing audit conclusions
- Conducting closing meetings
- Reporting audit results
- Conducting an audit follow-up
- Registration process
Continuing Education Units: 3.2
Why choose BSI?
Leading provider of business improvement solutions
Base of 65,000+ clients across the globe
Training services available in 150+ countries
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...