ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Internal Auditor (TPECS)
This Environmental Management Systems Internal Auditor course is a three day competency-based program from BSI, teaching the principles and practices of effective environmental management systems and process audits in accordance with the ISO 14000 series of standards and ISO 19011, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".
Students of this course will be guided through internal audits that are required for a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008 from BSI's experienced instructors. Upon successful completion of this course, students will have gained the necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical roleplaying, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course comprises the following two Exemplar Global TPECS Competency Units whose outcomes are certified by Exemplar Global:
- EM - Environmental Management Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for each of Exemplar Global Competency Units listed above.
Virtual delivery options may also be available for this course. Get in touch to learn more!
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for the following professionals:
- Environmental Management Representatives
- Auditors from other disciplines
- Quality Directors
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Cross functional team members of implementation projects
- Good knowledge of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- An understanding of auditing principles
- Knowledge of the Annex SL
This ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Internal Auditor (TPECS) course will cover the following key topics:
- Environmental management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Purpose of the ISO 14000 Series
- Requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Process approach
- Managing an audit program
- Conducting audit activities according to ISO 19011
- Communicating effectively during the audit
- Auditor responsibilities
- Types of audits
- The audit process
Continuing Education Units: 2.4
Why choose BSI?
Leading provider of business improvement solutions
Base of 65,000+ clients across the globe
Training services available in 150+ countries
With 58 offices serving over 65,000 clients across 150 countries, BSI is a leading global provider of business improvement solutions and training for organizations looking to embed excellence into their daily routines. Through local offices based in the US, BSI...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...