Leveraging the power of digital technology:
- Winning through digital strategies
- Design your winning playbook
- Rethink you business model
Now evaluate your digital strategy with Professor Venkat Venkatraman, widely recognized as “one of the most highly cited researchers in management” and author of The Digital Matrix: New Rules for Business Transformation Through Technology (free to every participant). Together our guest speakers will arm you with a playbook to navigate the world of digital ecosystems, rethink your business model, and make bold strategic choices throughout the phases of digital transformation.
Earn an executive certificate as you go from ideas to action in an intensive interactive bootcamp to:
- Understand the digital giants, accelerating incumbents, and ambitious tech entrepreneurs in your digital business ecosystems
- Recognize the dynamic cycle of digital transformation across three phases: experimentation, collision, and reinvention
- Re-focus from delivering products and services to solving problems and delivering solutions with digital technologies at the center
- Chart your organization’s transformation by recognizing the interplay between smart humans and powerful machines
- Master the adaptation roadmap by preserving the core and creating the new
Who should attend?
This program is designed for leaders in traditional and emerging businesses. It offers key takeaways for our rapidly changing world. From CEOs, CTOs and CMOs, to operations managers, technology officers and R&D leaders, anyone whose responsibilities require forward, innovative business thinking will benefit from this program.
Boston University Questrom School of Business, Executive Leadership Center
Boston University Questrom School of Business, established in 1913, presently enrolls approximately 3,000 students in its undergraduate and graduate programs. In 1996, the School of Management opened its new building, the most technologically advanced structure ever built for management education....
Find out more about this Digital Strategy course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team