Product Management Studio is an immersive online product management training where you will master the skills needed to create product teams and experiences that balance customer empathy and data-based decision making. Get ready to dive into the elements involved in product management and develop a strong sense of pricing strategies, portfolio planning, the business model canvas, and negotiation tactics.
The program moves you through a dynamic, immersive, and flexible learning experience designed to ensure that the knowledge gained gets put to work in your career and your organization.
Who should attend?
This program is ideally suitable for:
- Experienced professionals who are focused on product design, product development, launching, marketing, selling, and managing products across all industries.
- Cross-functional and cross-regional groups from organizations.
The program will help you in develop and hone skills including:
- Build Better Products by Learning How to Answer The 4 Core Questions that Every Product Manager Should Know: What value is my organization providing? How is my organization creating value? How is my organization delivering value? How is my organization capturing value?
- Develop Winning Customer Experiences Across Your Entire Product Portfolio: Build customer experiences and identify how to strategically best plan your product portfolio and execute against your roadmaps.
- Apply Innovation Capabilities to Execute New Product Ideas: Harness customer-centric design tools to obtain deeper insights for transformational products and determine the most effective methods for integrating customer research and market signals to drive product design and product development decisions.
- Drive Resonance with Your Product Through Storytelling: Learn how to tell a compelling and relatable story about your product that will help you effectively engage decision-makers.
Course delivery details
This is a fully remote program within 8 weeks, equivalent to 40 hours in total.
- Week 1: Product Management Canvas; Innovation Capabilities
- Week 2: Introduction to storytelling for Product Managers
- Week 3: Data-based Decision Making; customer Focused Design; Customer Journey Mapping.
- Week 4: Segmentation and Targeting; Create a Positioning Statement.
- Week 5: Innovation Ecosystems; Channel Strategy & Choice; Hypothesis Testing & strategic interactions.
- Week 6: Connect Pricing & Strategy; Tools for pricing.
- Week 7: Product Lifestyle Management; Stakeholder Management; Engage your product team.
- Week 8: Tell your product story, Head back to work; Product Portfolio Planning.
There are weekly dynamic videos and exercises to apply tools and skills for each week. In the introduction week, week 3 and week 5, there will be an individual coaching session from expert product managers.
Besides, by participating in the course, you will have exclusive network-building opportunities and access to the program alumni community.
The fee for this program is $3,750 (USD).
Certification / Credits
Upon completing this program, Berkeley Haas Executive Education will award you with a verified digital Product Management Studio Certificate.
In addition, this program counts toward a Certificate of Business Excellence. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.
Contact this provider
Berkeley Executive Education | Leading with innovation & changing the way you learn
At Berkeley Executive Education you will explore a revolutionary learning experience that defies boundaries. Based on 2019 total enrollment revenue data, Berkeley Executive Education ranks #1 among public universities in executive education based on revenue and impact. All courses at...