The Communications Excellence program is a communication skills training where you will discover the importance of leadership and communication and its relationship to productive business approaches. You will be empowered to ditch your public speaking anxiety and develop your effective presentation abilities that will inspire the audience.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
The Communications Excellence training is designed especially for:
- Senior Leadership and High-Potential Executives
- Business Development and Marketing Teams
- Leadership in Nonprofit and Service Organizations
- Developers and Engineers
- Entrepreneurs seeking to develop profound leadership communications skills
The training focuses on 5 advanced skill sets:
- Evolve Your Personal Communication Style: Develop personal strategies to advance good communication skills uniquely suited to you and your business.
- Interact with Clear Intent: Understand why communication is important in business and learn how to tailor your verbal, nonverbal, or communications tools, such as presentations and PowerPoint.
- Establish Your Confidence and Leadership Presence:Leverage your breath, body, and voice to maximize your impact and presence while public speaking. Through intentional practice, you will master how to seamlessly integrate each element of effective communication.
- Craft and Deliver a Truly Memorable Pitch: Learn how to create a memorable pitch that demonstrates your communications skills and connects your audience with a message that is authentic, clear, and powerful.
- Master Advanced Presentation Skills:Recognize when something is not working and know how to confidently adjust by applying high-level presentation skills.
Course delivery details
The training has two available formats. Each format has its own unique features to bring to you the best experience while you with us at Berkeley Executive Education.
The first format is a 3-day virtual communication-intensive program utilizing the flexible, online Lab platform Program sessions held from 9:00 am-3:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time). The second format is a 2-day in-person, communication-intensive at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus.
Regardless of the formats, the program has the following main features:
- Executive communication skills training,
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty,
- Exercises to identify and develop your personal communication success strategies -suited to you and your business,
- Blend of group exercises and one-on-one coaching,
- Guided practice and rehearsal components built into the program structure,
- Exclusive networking opportunities,
- Extended post-program access to select course material,
- Access to the program alumni community.
The fee for the 3-Day Online format is $2,650 (USD).
The fee for the 2-Day In-Person format is $4,000 (USD).
Certification / Credits
This program counts toward a Certificate of Business Excellence. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.
Contact this provider
Berkeley Executive Education | Leading with innovation & changing the way you learn
At Berkeley Executive Education you will explore a revolutionary learning experience that defies boundaries. Based on 2019 total enrollment revenue data, Berkeley Executive Education ranks #1 among public universities in executive education based on revenue and impact. All courses at...