The Advance Executive Presence program equips you with must-have skills to become an inspirational and confident speaker who stands out as a successful leader. Through personalized coaching and the art of storytelling, you will gain effective communication skills to become a personable communicator that quickly builds professional relationships and understands the value of personal expression and the communication process.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
This program will benefit a broad range of people including:
- Senior Managers
- Directors & Senior Directors
- Vice Presidents & C-Suite Executives
- Entrepreneurs who are pitching to investors
The main concepts of the program are to enhance your communication skills, to create your leadership portrait, and to show passion through storytelling, which form the four following skill sets and goals:
- Communication skill & goals: Use communication to inspire & motivate, Learn to share your unique Passion Speech, and Employ the art of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Leadership skill & goals: Lead for the Global Stage and Develop your unique executive presence
- Performance skill & goals: Command the All Hands Meeting and Share your passion & vision through inspirational storytelling
- Relationship building skill & goals: Build meaningful relationships in and out of your organization
Course delivery details
The program is a 3-day in-person, leadership training at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus. Besides, when participating in the training, you have access to exclusive online network-building opportunities and the program alumni community.
The fee for this in-person training is $5,540 (USD).
Certification / Credits
Upon completing this program, Berkeley Haas Executive Education will award you with a verified digital certificate of completion in Advanced Executive Presence.
Besides, this program counts toward a Certificate of Business Excellence. A UC Berkeley Certificate of Business Excellence gives individuals the opportunity to create a personal plan of study structured by our four academic pillars. Participants will earn a mark of distinction with certification from a world-class university, and enjoy the flexibility of completing the program in up to three years.
Contact this provider
Berkeley Executive Education | Leading with innovation & changing the way you learn
At Berkeley Executive Education you will explore a revolutionary learning experience that defies boundaries. Based on 2019 total enrollment revenue data, Berkeley Executive Education ranks #1 among public universities in executive education based on revenue and impact. All courses at...