Mastery of Change: Thriving in Uncertain Times, a 1-2 Day Program
Change is an unavoidable force in life. Those who know how to work with change and even master it are the ones who are going to be most successful. Leaders need to have ability to implement change in a way that causes the least resistance and downtime.
Barnes & Conti have created The Mastery of Change™ specifically for leaders and managers in organizations that are anticipating or experiencing major change initiatives. Participants are provided with the opportunity to develop a change implementation plan while at the same time exploring real issues in their organizations with colleagues.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for information
Inquire for information
Who should attend?
This program is for:
- Change and transition teams
- Individual contributors who are responsible for the successful implementation of change
The Nature of Change:
- Introduction to key concepts for understanding the nature of change, drivers of change, and dynamics of change
- Selection of change project for application throughout the workshop
Change and Transition:
- Presentations and exercises for distinguishing between the "big picture" of the change process and the myriad transitions that must take place for successful change implementation
- The organizational transition process over time
The Change Process- A Model for Implementation:
- A model for successful change leadership
- Skill practice, discussion, and application of skills in building a vision, defining system boundaries, identifying and working with stakeholders, assessing readiness, choosing interventions, and continuous learning from change
Skills for Empowering Others:
- Practice in helping others make positive choices around change
- Understanding of one's own and others' attitudes and readiness regarding change
Skills for Guiding Personal Transitions:
- Understanding typical needs and expectations related to change
- Understanding and working with resistance to change and the stress associated with change
- Coaching others to contribute in constructive ways
- Decide on next steps to take change projects forward
- Summarize and apply learnings
Contact Barnes & Conti for information on price
Certification / Credits
Participants will explore individual and organizational dynamics involved in change and transition, distinguish between the strategic issues involved in change and the tactical issues involved in transition, identify and communicate effectively with stakeholders, helping them see a positive vision of a change and empowering them to contribute, and design an implementation process and choose appropriate interventions.
Contact this provider
Bring Over 30 Years of Expertise to Your Organization with Barnes & Conti Associates
Barnes & Conti Associates believe that a great idea can change the world. That’s why they have spent over 30 years training people in how to have their ideas heard and implemented. They are an organization that excels in leadership...