Inspirational Leadership: Encouraging Others to Do Great ThingsBarnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
Inspirational Leadership: Encouraging Others to Do Great Things
The most successful leaders are able to inspire those they lead and maintain a culture of motivation and inclusiveness in the workplace. People who work with such leaders are inspired on a daily basis to perform at their highest level. Traits shared by extraordinary leaders are that they understand what they want, know how to learn what others value, can communicate a vision of success, and are able to guide their teams through challenging times.
Barnes & Conti Associates developed Inspirational Leadership™ as a leadership development program to help all leaders become able to inspire others. The program provides insights and skills that will help leaders and the members of their teams believe in the remarkable work that can be done if they work together. The process of becoming an exceptional leader begins by looking inward, studying the common characteristics of inspirational leaders, and considering how to use the story of a “leadership voyage” that inspires others to develop leadership skills. The program continues with intensive practice in the skills learned and their application to a current leadership challenge.
Inspirational Leadership is available virtually as one of our “Learning Journeys." Fill out the information request form to learn more.
Who should attend?
This leadership development program is intended for:
- Formal and informal leaders
- High-potential managers and executives
- Idea champions.
- Define leadership and inspirational leadership
- Differentiate between leadership and management
Motivation and Inspiration:
- Review of key motivation theories
- Clarify differences and relationship between motivation and inspiration
- Introduction of an intrinsic motivation tool
- Discussion of individual differences in motivation
Understanding One's Own Mission, Values, and Vision:
- Development of a "Leadership Crest" signifying key principles
Learning about Others' Mission, Values, and Vision:
- Practice in drawing others out about core principles
Your Leadership Voyage:
- Reflection on one's development as a leader
- Practice in communicating key points and lessons learned through "leadership storytelling"
Inspirational Leadership Characteristics:
- Introduction of Inspirational Leadership Characteristics model
- Relate to skills and actions of selected leaders
Leadership Skills Model:
- Introduction and clarification of Inspirational Leadership behavior model
Skill Practice- Inspiring, Engaging, Building Trust, and Sustaining:
- Intensive practice and feedback on inspirational leadership skills
Creating an Inspiring Culture:
- Development of an inspiring team vision
- Commitments to take action
Learning Project/Learning Teams:
- Identification of an application project and formation of action learning teams
Course delivery details
This workshop can be delivered either in a traditional classroom setting, typically over one or two days for up to 24 participants, or as an interactive Virtual Learning Journey over the course of two or three 2.5 hour sessions. Both include prework, live sessions with skill practice, discussion and feedback, fieldwork and resources for continuous learning and reinforcement. The Learning Journey can be customized to meet the needs and business objectives of your organization.
Contact Barnes & Conti for information on price
Certification / Credits
After this leadership development program, participants will be able to define inspirational leadership and describe the relationship between inspiration and motivation, use story-telling to communicate key leadership lessons, facilitate the development of a team vision, and apply skills and knowledge to a new leadership opportunity, and form action-learning cohorts to support and expand their own and others’ development as leaders.
About Barnes & Conti
Bring Over 30 Years of Expertise to Your Organization with Barnes & Conti Associates
Barnes & Conti Associates believe that a great idea can change the world. That’s why they have spent over 30 years training people in how to have their ideas heard and implemented. They are an organization that excels in leadership...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training